Couples Therapy & Marriage Counseling
Are you unhappy in your closest relationship?
- Do you feel more and more distance between you and your partner?
- Is your partner withdrawn and/or emotionally unavailable?
- Is your partner critical and blaming?
- Is your relationship suffering from distance and lack of responsiveness? (probably the #1 reason for relationship deterioration)
- Are you stuck in the same fights over and over—and not resolving the problem?
- Has one of you had a sexual, internet or emotional affair?
If any of these sound familiar…
Couples/Marital Therapy can help you:
- Bring your relationship out of the “stuck” negative pattern that you are in.
- Feel more connected and develop a deeper emotional bond.
- Learn to diffuse conflict and repair disconnections more quickly
- Understand how creating a “couple bubble” can create a safe place in which to relax and feel accepted, wanted, protected, and cared for.
As an experienced couples therapist trained in the most effective ways in working with couples, I can help you.To make an appointment, or if you’d like to ask me any questions, please e-mail me: email@example.com, or call me at 914 739-3206.
What Happens in Couples Therapy and Other Questions
Stages of Life: Couples and Family Issues